Thursday, September 13, 2007

A new approach???

I was told that I have the 4 "worst kids" in the sophomore class together in one class. Oh, and at the end of the day.... Who told me this? one of the "worst kids". I have to find a way to make these kids realize they can get off the worst list and just be the average annoying teenager, but I don't know how. I usually have ONE of "those kids", but 4, with the occassional 5th dropping in on some of their fun? It is a lot for me and the others in the class.

I have tried a bunch of things so far and nothing... detentions, calls and emails home... nada.
I had heart to hearts with each of them seperately. I had them sign contracts today showing I am done giving chances and they are going to try and change or face their fate without argument......

Will this work? I don't know. I hope so. They do have good qualities! However, together they are a massive volcanic explosion....


auditions tomorrow... super thrilled.

No comments: