Sunday, August 26, 2007

1 week down.

Well, I survived my first week of school. I must admit, as usual, I would love to be home, but teaching is my cup of tea. Amazingly, 1/3 of my students still did not bother to buy their books. HMMMMM???!! pisses me off. I also found out I had some additional, non-mentioned stuff come up this week that was not part of my hire package. pisses me off. I will deal with all of the above.

Drama is starting to get a buzz. I have a bunch of kids ready to go. That is the best part of this job.

Siding... OH MY!! It is coming along and it is beautiful. I am so pleased I really waited and got sick over picking the right colors. So far, so good! I will post shots of the work so far tomorrow.

My kids are not babies anymore. Wait until you see the photos of them in uniforms. Skylar in her little jumper. OH MY GOSH! I seriously can't stand it. Where did these years go? I remember sitting at home with my newborn J. We would sing and play all day. Then my pumpkin S was born and I chased J and the 3 of us sang and painted and played. I was beat. This week, I found both doing school work after school, then we busted out the playdoh and played games. Hopefully I will always get that time with them.

later.

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Hello. I just found your blog tonight. I am a stay at home mom, but am going back to school to be a teacher. I too love to teach!

:)Jamie